This is my very first podcast ever and I hope I will be appologised for my english.Dutch is my native language and because we live in Sweden I speek swedish as well.
I hope though my english will do.
For those who find english difficult, please let me know, because I was thinking of doing the podcasts in english, dutch and swedish as well.
Something went wrong and the podcast has abruptly come to an end and some parts has been played over twice.
I do appologize for that. I hope you like my
Find me on Ravelry as Swedutch
- Safire by Hillary Smith Callis: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/safire
My projects which I need to do something with, most blocking
- Multnomah by Kate Ray: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/multnomah
- Gail (Aka Nightsongs) by Mawelucky/Jane Araujo: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/gail-aka-nightsongs
- Cladonia by Kirsten Kapur: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/cladonia
- Fadenidylle Fichy by Fadenstille moments: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/fadenidylle-fichu
- #37 Violet by Karen Noe Design: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/37-violet