donderdag 13 december 2012

Episode 8: Home again




After a bad backache I spend a couple of days at my moms.
Now I am home again and it is always good to be home again.

In this episode I talk about two of my favorit Apps and about what I casted on/off and about my WIPS.

Here you find the link to the App Knitcompanion.
I love it. Just take a look and decide for yourself.

The other one is called: "Knitting" and I cannot find a picture of it on the internet.
Just go into ITunes and the picture is just a ball of yarns.
What I like about this App is that you can have multiple row counters on multiple parts of your knitting.

These two Apps are not free and worth dear money I think.

Off the needle:
Little Sisters Dress by Tora Frøseth and you can find the link here on Ravelry.
I am working on shoes to fit the dress. I will post pictures the next because I have to post them once I have knitted them.

And I am working on two sweaters.

See you next week!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten